When you come home with baby, it is good to be prepared as possible and enable things to taken care of as the first few weeks with baby will consuming, exciting and tiring. A few things to do to prepare is:
- Have meals ready in the freezer
- Have the baby stuff set up ahead of time
- Have friends setting up a meal train for the weeks after the birth is awesome! It means you and your partner can focus on the baby.
- See if friends or family can do a load of dishes, swap laundry, watch the baby so you can nap or take a shower.
- Perhaps line of up outside care for your other children to give yourself a break
- See if your partner can take a week or 2 of holidays
Go back to Step #8: Preparing for the Big Day