Parallax backgrounds as well as other background options are built directly into the Vertex Framework. Parallax causes the background image of an element to scroll at a different speed than your browser. For an example of this view the homepage of the Velocity template here
and watch the background of the top_row1 area as you scroll down the page. This feature is found under "Backgrounds" tab in Vetex, where you can control the background for many areas of your website.
- Set the scroll speed of the images
- Set background repeat style
- Set background image size, 100%, cover, contain, etc
- Set custom backgrounds for all s5 rows in the framework.
- Enable or disable parallax on a per row basis
Admin Area Of The Backgrounds Tab: